The Human Resources department at University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria oversees the employment process for civil service employment. We also provide a variety of services to employees in areas such as benefits, payroll, policy administration, and training.
Useful Tools, Forms and Policies
– Go Time help page
Online Timesheet (click UIC)
Non-exempt Timesheet (PDF)
Positive Time Reporting
– Information on Positive Time Reporting
hr.uillinois.edu/benefits — benefits information
Application questions? Reach out to Shannon Doerr, [email protected], or Christy Vincent, [email protected].
State Universities Civil Service System (SUCSS) — Civil Service Exam information, interview tips and more
- Exams and Credentialing provided upon on applicant request on the UICOMP campus. Please contact Shannon Doerr, [email protected], or Christy Vincent, [email protected], to schedule your exam/credentialing appointment.
Nondiscrimination Statement: The University will not engage in discrimination or harassment against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, order of protection status, genetic information, marital status, disability, sexual orientation including gender identity, unfavorable discharge from the military or status as a protected veteran and will comply with all federal and state nondiscrimination, equal opportunity and affirmative action laws, orders and regulations. This nondiscrimination policy applies to admissions, employment, access to and treatment in the University’s programs and activities.
SURS (State Universities Retirement System) — The University of Illinois offers a comprehensive retirement package. This includes participation in the State Universities Retirement System (SURS).
- Immediately report accident/injury to supervisor either verbally or in writing
- Seek medical attention or first aid immediately after the injury
- Inform the medical providers that treatment is for a work-related condition
- Complete and sign First Report of Injury Form within 24 hours
- Cooperate with doctors and follow medical plan of treatment to achieve a complete recovery and full return to work
- Ensure that the employee receives immediate medical attention
- Call for/provide transportation, if needed, and facilitate the provision of medical care as needed
- Thoroughly complete the First Report of Injury Form within 24 hours and send to Human Resources
Who to Contact About Benefits and Claims
Office of Workers’ Compensation and Claims Management
100 Trade Centre Drive, Suite 103, MC-686, Champaign, IL 61820
UICOMP Human Resources
One Illini Drive, Room A112
Peoria, IL 61656
- University Employment Policies
- Ethics Office
- General Rules Concerning University Organization and Procedures
- Required State and Federal Posters
- UIC Faculty Policies
- UIC Office for Access and Equity
- University of Illinois Business and Financial Policies and Procedures
- University of Illinois Policy and Rules for Civil Service Staff
- University of Illinois Statutes