Applying to the Obstetrics Fellowship
Applications for the following academic year are accepted from July 1 through September 15.
Interviews are scheduled September through the end of October/early November.
Application Materials Heading link
If you are interested in applying for the Family Medicine Obstetrics Fellowship please send the following:
- Completed application
- Three letters of recommendation including one from the Program Director
- Personal statement
- ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)
- USMLE Transcripts (include Step 3 results)
- DOs need to supply COMLEX transcript
- Official procedure log documenting the number of vaginal deliveries and c-section deliveries (primary and assist)
- All ABFM In Training Exam score reports
Selected applicants will be invited to Peoria, IL, for an interview.
Please send complete application to Melissa Koch at Melissa.Koch@carle.com or mail to:
University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria
Family Medicine Obstetrics Fellowship
Attn: Melissa Koch
815 Main Street Suite C
Peoria, IL 61602
Eligibility Heading link
The program is open to graduates of accredited residency in family medicine. Applicants must be either a U.S. citizen or a legal permanent resident of the U.S. Applicants must have a valid and unrestricted license to practice medicine in Illinois.