What we offer Heading link
Our Neurological Surgery Residency Program offers you:
- Very strong operative experience, which encompasses a broad spectrum of cases, including spinal and vascular.
- Supportive, friendly relationships with faculty.
- Tertiary care medical center with a first-rate OR, Neurosurgical ICU, and specialized nursing staff who round with residents.
- Cutting-edge technology such as sophisticated rad surgery including Gamma Knife, Varion Trilogy and Cyberknife.
- A pro-resident environment, with excellent ancillary services that will give you time to focus on learning.
Helpful links Heading link
Neurosurgery Residency Overview Heading link
Neurosurgery Resident Experience Heading link
How to Apply Heading link
Applications for PGY1 residency positions are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
We welcome US and non-US medical school applicants and sponsor H1B visas. J1 visas are sponsored through the ECFMG.
Interviews offers are initially made in September, continuing into later months as needed. Interviews are held in October through December.