Student Wellness Committee (SWC)
“Enhance the holistic wellness of UICOMP students through education and resources.”
Who We Are
Members of the committee represent various constituent groups of UICOMP (M1’s, M2’s, M3’s, M4’s, Staff, Faculty, and Administration).
- Why take time for wellness?
- Nature walks
- Art therapy
- Nutrition Resources
- Wellness Resources In The Library At UICOMP
- UICOMP Library (Student Health Wellness site)
- Peoria Area Friends of International Students
- Medical Student Wellbeing
- Wellbeing in Academic Medicine
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Self Help Resources for Mental Health Problems
- Dartmouth College’s relaxation downloads
- Greater Good Science Center Keys to Wellbeing
Picnic/Games — Spring 2020
Formerly scheduled for October 11, but will be postponed until Spring.
Contact Carly Woodin for more information.