The College of Medicine policies state each medical student must be protected against the preventable diseases. All students should demonstrate proof of immunity according to the requirements presented at time of matriculation.
- Students should upload their information to Castlebranch.
- Compliance is managed through the Department of Family and Community Medicine using the CastleBranch system
- Immunization questions should be addressed to Ms. Chris Menke, email@example.com or 309-672-4599.
- Student Health does not cover most immunizations and titers.
- Campus Care does not cover immunizations for matriculation.
- Student Health does cover annual TB testing, flu shots, and required tetanus booster for continuing students on a scheduled basis.