- The Outstanding Team Award is presented monthly to a UICOMP department or unit (not an individual).
- Departments/units who have received the Outstanding Team Award in the past 12 months are ineligible. (See the list of winners on this page.)
- The presenting department should select the recipient based on the overall interactions and experiences of working with all the members of a department or unit in its entirety. With the goal of selecting a department that embodies the UICOMP spirit of teamwork and collaboration.
- During the first week of the next month, winners should present the trophy to the next department/unit recipient that your team selected.
- Email the name of the next department/unit recipient along with a photo of them with the trophy as well as a statement about why they were selected for the Outstanding Team Award to: [email protected].