Critical Incident Team
Each floor or zones within a floor will be under the direction of member of the Critical Incident Team who is responsible for the evacuation of occupants in the event of an emergency.
In the event of fire or other evacuation, a member of the Critical Incident Team will help employees on the floor to evacuate the building. The Critical Incident Team will:
- Direct the occupants of the building to proceed to their designated refuge area.
- Help to select the safest stairway or other exit to use for evacuation.
- Assist any person with a disability to exit the building.
- Take a head count, if possible, to determine if all of the occupants have been evacuated.
- Inform the Fire Department of missing, injured, or deceased (if known).
Team Members (Primary & Secondary) and Areas of Responsibility
Lynne Keaton & Shannon Doerr
HR, A-209, A-210, A-211
Sanjeeva Mohanam & Kiran Velupla
CBP second floor C Wing, including restrooms
Maria Heathcoat & Debby Tucker
Second floor B Wing
Lisa Collins & Scotti Nieukirk
GME, Medicine, Nursing
Tom Ryan & Gary Edwards
Boiler Room, A100-2, Tiered Classroom, CIS, Lobby
Karen Luna & Gail Davis
LHS, Student Lounge Area, Academic Skills Office
Suzy Witt & Sondra Fox
Receiving, Print Shop, Physical Plant Shop, LACF, 1st floor C Wing including restrooms
Kim Deets & Bonnie Willis
Mindy Reeter & Deb Wolf
DES, IRB, COR
Linda Walter & Casey Fornal
Third Floor B-Wing
Carla Stokes & Penny Halverson
Administrative Affairs, Medical Billing
Kristy Bushart & Laureen Perkins
Dean’s Office, Accounting
Bonnie Willis & Mary Ann Wilson
Student Affairs, Academic Affairs
Mary Durdel & Chris Menke
Family Medicine Center