Online Health Account
The UICOMP Online Health Account, a secure way to manage your health online, offering a convenient 24/7 connection to your University physician and your family’s health information.
UICOMP has contracted with OSF HealthCare in order to provide you with this service. When accessing the Online Health Account, users will notice the OSF logo and the OSF MyChart name.
With the UICOMP Online Health Account, you can:
- Request an appointment
- Review your medical history
- Review medications and immunizations
- View a summary of your latest visit to the doctor
- Send a secure message to your health team
- Link your family’s accounts to yours for convenient access (called proxy access)
Do not use UICOMP Online Health Account for urgent medical matters. If you are experiencing an urgent medical problem, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.