Watts, K.B. and Lagouros, M. (2020). Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment and Breastfeeding. Clinical Lactation, 11 (1), DOI: 10.1891/2158-07126.96.36.199.
Hansen, A.R., Rustin, C., Opoku, S.T., Shevatekar, G., Jones, J., Zhang, J. (2020). Trends in US adults with overweight and obesity reporting being notified by doctors about body weight status, 1999-2016. Nutrition, Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases.
- March of Dimes – $10,000 (April 2018)
- UPH Methodist Foundation Grant – $10,000 (June 2018)
- UPH Methodist Foundation Grant – $15,000 (May 2019)
- Use of the CenteringPregnancy Initiative to Decrease Preterm Birth and Racial Disparities in a High Risk Population. Poster presented at the Annual UICOMP Research Day, May 2019
- Implementing the CDC Sexual Health Best Practices to Reduce STDs and Teenage Pregnancy Rates: Post Implementation Phase. Poster presented at the Annual Family Medicine Midwest Conference, Naperville, IL. Nov 2019
- Empowering Family Physicians to Eliminate Racial Disparities in Maternal Health: A Community-Based Approach. Seminar Presentation at the Annual Family Medicine Midwest Conference, Naperville, IL. Nov 2019
- PreP Training for Implementation in Primary Care Practice- A CME. UICOMP. Oct 8 and 9, 2019
- Faculty Development Skills Workshop: A Toolkit for New Faculty in Family Medicine. Pre-conference workshop (1-4pm) at the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine Annual Spring Conference, Toronto, Canada, April 2019
Drs. Wynn, Andrews, Shevatekar
Drs. Wynn, Andrews, Shevatekar, Smith