The Civil Service Employee’s Council maintains a Community Chest to help fellow employees who have experienced extraordinary life events. Each request is handled on a case-by-case basis and at the discretion of the council. The level of confidentiality will be the nominator’s choice.
To nominate yourself or another employee for funds from the Community Chest please follow the process below:
- If nominating another employee obtain permission from the employee you wish to help in writing (an e-mail or signed note would be fine) and submit it with the nomination form.
- Complete the Community Chest Request Form
- Make sure to check the confidentiality level of the request
- Submit to CSEC President [email protected]
- President confirms request via email
- Description of the request is taking to the CSEC who will vote to approve request during an impromptu meeting.
- Once approved the CSEC President will contact the nominator.
- Each request is handled on a case-by-case basis; no exact timeframe can be given for assistance.