The University of Illinois College of Medicine Peoria continues to follow the evolving situation with the Coronavirus pandemic and to work closely with the University of Illinois College of Medicine (Chicago), local clinical partners and affiliates, as well as our local officials and health departments.
We have made transitions in our curriculum and work flow to adhere to CDC guidelines and recommendations for mitigating the spread. As healthcare providers, our faculty and clinical teams continue their important work as do our biomedical researchers. While UICOMP remains open, classrooms and libraries are closed, and the campus is closed to visitors and guests.
Our utmost concern is the safety, health and wellbeing of our learners, faculty, staff and patients as well as the community at large. During this time, we continue to focus our efforts on furthering our mission: Lead Collaboration to Improve Health.
The University of Illinois College of Medicine Peoria joined with Peoria healthcare organizations to publicly share their message of gratitude for the frontline healthcare workers for the dedication, skill and care provided during this pandemic. The joint statement also gives thanks to the community for their sacrifice and patience as we continue forward.
» UICOMP COVID-19 Vaccine Information
» UICOMP Surveillance Saliva Testing for COVID-19
» Quarantine & Isolation Guidelines by COVID-Exposure Level
» COVID Exposure, Travel and Return-to-Work FAQ
» Frequently Asked Questions (CDC)
» Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
» Illinois Department of Public Health
» Peoria County Health Department
» UICOMP Coronavirus
» Recovery and Reopening
» Leadership Communications
- American College of Physicians – “Novel Coronavirus: A Physician’s Guide”
- American College of Physicians Resource Hub
- LCME COVID-19 Resources and Updates
- NBME Coronavirus (COVID-19): Assessment Information and Updates
- AAMC Coronavirus Resources for the Academic Medicine Community
- AAMC COVID-19 Clinical Guidance Report
- University of California, San Francisco COVID-19 Informations
- SOHM Library COVID-19 Resources
- Penn Medicine – COVID-19 Hospital Impact Model for Epidemics
- Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Map