Communication & Information Services (CIS)
In response to COVID-19, CIS is giving priority to the following:
- Issues related to patient care
- Transition to online learning
- Setting up remote access for all approved staff
- Deploying loaner computers to approved employees
Any other requests will have a significantly reduced turnaround time.
CIS is offering extended support hours during this time, but many employees are working remotely.
Faculty and Student Support
Normal business hours (7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
Extended hours (5 p.m. to 9 p.m.)
- If you are experiencing computer problems, we ask that you email [email protected]
- For critical issues, call technical support at 309 671-3401.
During normal business hours (7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- If you are experiencing computer problems, we ask that you submit a ticket through the UICOMP HelpDesk.
- For critical issues, call technical support at 671-3400.
During extended hours (5 p.m. to 9 p.m.)
Trisha Thurman – Director of IT
Chad Kee – IT Infrastructure Ops Manager
Justin Cree – IT Project Manager
Tiffany Dimmick – Office Manager
Austin Davies – Help Desk Associate
Janelle Provine – Network Engineer
Nick Dennis – IT Tech, Education
Mike Bachmann – IT Tech, Onsite
Ben Lebron – IT Tech, Offsite
Drew McDowell – Website Coordinator
Peggy Ono – CIS Support
Connor Street – CIS Support
Levi Thomas – CIS Support
Terry McWhirter – CIS Support